Mon 10 Jun to Thu 27 Jun
Three week course from 10 June
- Finding inner peace | week 1
- The power of positive thinking | week 2
- Making good use of adversity | week 3
In these classes we learn how we can stop responding with a negative mind when things go wrong. Instead we will come to see our difficulties as opportunities for inner growth and development. In this way we will be able to remain happy and peaceful even in the face of serious adversity.
These classes are held at the following venues:
- Mondays: Golders Green (Heruka KMC), Crouch End daytime, Mill Hill daytime, North Finchley, Old Street
- Tuesdays: Ealing, Uxbridge, Westminster
- Wednesdays: Golders Green daytime (Heruka KMC), Crouch End, New Barnet, Watford, Welwyn Garden City
- Thursdays: Canary Wharf, Harrow, St Albans
£10 a class pay-at-door or £24 for all three classes. Free for members.